[Imc] option for IMC space

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Wed Nov 15 04:12:47 UTC 2000

Hi Pauline,

Yes, we had talked to Allen awhile back and had looked at the corner space
in the ISEN building. He had offered $400/mo - but we felt space was not
ideal (no visibility, not great lighting, weird spacial layout) and we
weren't ready to move on it then. We've since heard he's rented it to some
lawyer or somebody. Thanks for the idea, though - would be nice to take
over that building! ;) (Let us know if it hasn't been rented, though, &
we'll keep it in the back of our minds-)

-Molly