[Imc] option for IMC space

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 02:20:46 UTC 2000

I was wondering if anyone had considered the space for rent in the building
on the intersection of s. race and main st( Southeast corner, the same
building that ISEN is in and across the street from busey bank). This is a
good downtown location, but is not a store front. I think it is on the
second floor, and is relatively small (two rooms). I dont know the rent, but
it is possible that the landlord rents out in month increments. This
scenario might serve us well if we are still looking around and raising
money for a more desirable place. I volunteer to find out more about it if
there is an interest. Let me know. thanks, Pauline Bartolone