[Imc] Notes 11-19-00

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Nov 20 16:13:50 UTC 2000

> Buy-Nothing Day.  Critical Mass may be doing something at Marketplace Mall.
> Nancy R-D will write something.

I just wanted to let everyone know that while no consensus has been
reached my sense is that Critical Mass will not be staging and event
at the Mall. To follow our discussion on this issue please see our
list archives:

http://lists.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/critical-mass/2000-November/thread.html

The relevent thread is called "How Radical?".

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Take it easy...but take it. - http://www.greens.org