[Imc] IMC Newshour

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 27 06:19:47 UTC 2000

I thought I'd let folks know that I did post the news I sent earlier to
the new website: <http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/.>

It was easy to do, so the rest of you cub reporters ought to try it
soon.

I also found a nice little piece of theme music. I've got a 30 second
minidisc cut that can be looped for longer intervals, repeat as
necessary. It's the last piece of instrumental work on "Levi Stubbs
Tears", a cut on Billy Bragg's 1986 "Talking with the Taxman About
Poetry." It has a nice urgent guitar riff that will probably work well
with our news theme. We will try to use it a little tomorrow; let us
know what you think.

If those working on the Website debut gig could get us some firm date,
place and time info about it, we would be happy to put it out tomorrow
night.

BTW Danielle, I also picked out a handful of other music if we need it
for filler.

Mike Lehman