[Imc] Re: UCIMC Newshour on WEFT at 6pm

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 28 03:02:10 UTC 2000

I hope everyone enjoyed the first IMC Newshour. Lori Serb did a great
job of engineering and made my somewhat hastily-organized and improvised
show sound OK to me. She was able to make a MD of the show for
posterity, so we have that to add to the archives.

Danielle,
I put the stuff you left me into the Radiogirl box.
Mike