[Imc] N30 - yes to the film, no to the website party

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Tue Nov 28 23:53:43 UTC 2000

In this case the decision was made for us.  Sarah and I could not find a
venue on such short notice.  I called everyone I knew had done any work on
this project so far (Sarah, Molly, and Peter) to get their opinions on
postponing the web site party and all of them agreed to postpone (not that
their not agreeing would have meant that we could have it, but I wanted to
know if I should keep looking for space and they said no.)

see you all thursday,
danielle