[Imc] Gore talk at Channing Murray tomorrow?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 6 19:24:07 UTC 2000

Tomorrow there's a talk by Jeffrey St. Clair regarding his new book with
Alexander Cockburn, _A User's Guide to Al Gore_.  I think it's sponsored by
the Prairie Greens.

Does anyone intend to record it?  Does anyone know more about it?  I just
saw a flyer hung up at WEFT last night--that was the first I'd heard about it.

Incidentally, if you're interested in the topic, tonight, in lieu of
Pacifica Network News (because Pathetica screwed up the satellite system
this week), at 5:00pm WEFT will air a talk by Alexander Cockburn at the
release party for this book, recorded at AK press in SF.

--Paul