[Imc] Message from a newspoet

chyn at onthejob.net chyn at onthejob.net
Fri Oct 6 15:18:56 UTC 2000

Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:43:52 -0500
From: Joe Futrelle <futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu>

Hi, I don't have time for meetings right now but I would like to offer
Newspoetry both as a content resource and as an outlet for any
newspoetryworthy content coming out of this effort.  Mostly I would
like to encourage people involved to take up the newspoety assignment
as a practice to inform the activity of constructing news and being a
media resource, and to think of newspoetry.com as a kind of sandbox or
playpen which they can use to let all their newspoetic ideas hang out.