[Imc] Progress rept: Reporters needed for trial

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Mon Oct 30 16:11:44 UTC 2000

We still have a couple open slots--Tuesday PM, Thursday PM, and all day Monday
and Tuesday of week 2.  (Who knows, things might just be getting interesting,
by then!)  The idea, again, is simply to attend the trial and send a message to
the IMC list, letting us know what you thought of the events and what happened.

This might make very good newspoetry material...

-Peter