[Imc] Materials for video

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 30 23:46:12 UTC 2000

A reminder for some, and a first notice for those who weren't at the
meeting Sunday:

I have been commissioned to produce a 1/2 hour video to show at the
fundraiser on Monday at the highdive.  To aid this project I can use all
sorts of materials that show what the Urbana IMC and other IMCs do.  Some
such materials-- audio, video or photos of stuff we've covered or you've seen.

I need these materials by Wednesday evening 'round 6:30pm--the drop off
point is Sara and Sascha's place (aka the IMC Radical Library).

What would really be helpful would be photos/pictures, sounds and/or
newsclippings from major protests like the WTO/N30, RNC, DNC or Nader
rallies.

The more material I have, the more likely we'll have a longer more engaging
video.

Thanks in advance,

Paul