[Imc] outreach opportunity

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Sat Apr 14 15:32:32 UTC 2001

Quad Earth Week has invited the IMC to participate in their events on two
different days.  This would be a great chance to increase our campus
visibility.

On April 19th, SECS has planned a day of political awareness, focusing on the
problems of social, ecological, economic and ethical problems with
globalization.  We've been invited to hand out literature on globalization,
provide a reading table, and demonstrate indymedia resistance that afternoon.
There is room for collaboration here between outreach and the Quebec City Home
Support crew (Pauline, Tim, and others).

Sunday, April 22 is the big day--lots of campus and community groups, music,
happy folks in the sun.  We should have a booth and brochures.  Can someone
head this up??

Contact Cassie Conner <cconner at uiuc.edu>