[Imc] We need help to save a place for future Indymedia programming

Duane Whittingham n9ssn at megsinet.net
Fri Aug 3 22:09:15 UTC 2001

Hi from Duane at the Tom and Darryl Radio Show.
By the way the IMC show went well.
As you know we do various programing on
WQNA FM Springfield, IL. (A community/college station) The net and
The W0KIE Satellite net on C3/24-7.5 MHz analog subcarrier.
We do an eclectic mix of music, comedy, tech talk and at times
talk of the Indymedia/IMC. And we just ran our first Springfield IMC show on
satellite last week in fact!

  We plan to increase our IMC content but the corporate
types at Oxygen Media, the people who we contract with for the satellite
time have
decided that we are not worth the bother and are ending the satellite contract.

  I am asking for you to write a short letter asking them to reconsider.
Just a short letter would be nice, please do in next couple weeks. Info Below.

Ms. Barbara Shulman
Senior Vice President
Business and Legal Affairs
Oxygen Media, LLC
75 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10011

Thanks in Advance, Duane Whittingham Tom and Darryl Radio Shows and member
Springfield IMC.

p.s. Email me if you have more questions.