[Imc] Street Fair Today

Christopher Sobczak ceris42 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 17:44:07 UTC 2001

Hello all again,
    We're down here at the Urbana Street Fair right
now and things are about to get busy. We're short
staffed for the games and info booth (Where are the
volunteers?!) and could really use your help. If you
have an hour or two free today and would like to help
out the IMC at the street fair, please by all means
stop on by.. Have some fun, help out the IMC and enjoy
the street fest! I hope to see you all there :)

Christopher