[Imc] Update on Life in the Bike Lane

Jay Morris jrmorris at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 05:14:16 UTC 2001

Folks,

Just in case anyone has been trying to email me re: bike lane stuff, I
thought I should mention that my email address is:

jrmorris at hotmail.com

with an 'r' after the 'j'.  In the email that Pauline sent out earlier
the 'r' was missing.

Once again ... if you do have LITBL ideas, questions, comments,
interviews, etc., I will be around and I may even be able to help you!
Please feel free to contact me or Pauline.

Thanks,
Jay