[Imc] Help with source

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 8 15:14:52 UTC 2001

One of the recent IMC NewsHours focused on the migrant population in this
community and featured an interview with one of the directors of a program
that directly serves this community.

Can the producer of this program (sorry, I can't remember who it was) please
forward the name, title, and phone number of this person to me?

I'm asking because WILL-TV is starting a massive outreach effort to local
organizations that address domestic violence issues.  We're attempting to
meet with advocates, program directors, and volunteers engaged in this
battle to brainstorm activities we can do together to combat domestic
violence.  For its part, WILL-TV will be showing a brand new and powerful
documentary in October called, "Breaking the Silence," which focuses on how
communities can successfully assist women in obtaining legal and medical
help, as well as safety protection.  The plan is to sit down with as many
groups as possible, preview the film, then match these different
organization's needs with WILL's ability to reach a broad audience, and
together brainstorm a plan.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kimberlie
WILL-TV