[Imc] request for membership meeting

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 16 03:41:11 UTC 2001

Hi all,

as you know, there will be a general IMC membership meeting next wednesday
(aug. 22) at 7pm. I have been trying, without much success, to have the event
catered.  Because this idea has fallen through, I'd like to request assistance
in supplying the shindig with finger foods.  I'm planning on bringing veggies
and dip/hummus but more is needed.  Please contact me if you are willing to
donate other finger foods/drinks to the cause in order to have a great
meeting. It doesn't have to be extravegant. Cheese and crackers, chips and
salsa, a gallon of apple juice...would really fit the bill.  Please let me
know by the weekend or flag me down at the steering meeting on sunday if you
are willing and able.

Thanks.

James Jacobs

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"