[Imc] Grantwriter's meeting: 5:30 Monday August 20, 2001.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 19 17:24:05 UTC 2001

There will be an IMC grantwriter's meeting at 5:30 tomorrow (Monday August
20, 2001).  If you are interested in helping out with this, or if you would
like to get involved, please come.  If you'd like to be a part of the IMC
grantwriters but cannot make Monday's meeting, please send an e-mail to
fundraising at urbana.indymedia.org and let us know that you're interested.

I hope to see a bunch of folks there,

--Sascha

P.S. I am also collecting ideas for projects/positions/materials/equipment
that people feel we should apply for grants to fund.  If you have any
ideas, please send them (along with an estimated $$$ amount) to me.