[Imc] Also Need to Surrender

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Mon Aug 20 17:37:52 UTC 2001

howdy friends

sorry to be part of an attrition party, but i just got a new job
(half-hearted hurrah) and it conflicts with my IMC shift.

i will be at the Center from 4-7 tomorrow, tuesday the 21st, but i will
NOT be in on tuesday the 28th.

here's hoping someone's schedule can get freed up to cover that time, and
apologies that i couldn't give more notice.

sincerely,
paulkotheimer:)