[Imc] quad day

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 04:06:26 UTC 2001

James,
I think it was probably a great success. I gave away 300 public-i's and
also had many people ask if it was a new issue-I told them to look for a
new ish a week from Thursday. many people went out of there way to make
sure they had a copy. And this was all before noon. As for staffing,
Civic Action did a good job of having people there, so that was not a
problem AFAIK.
Mike Lehman