[Imc] sidneysedarka's $-making idea

Gotsch Tim bowednotbeaten at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 16:31:51 UTC 2001

I received an unwanted post from the above-mentioned
individual--unwanted for the fact that I am a
subscriber exclusively to the main groogroo.com IMC
list.  Would whoever is in charge of the groogroo.com
lists please refrain from forwarding bilge such as
this in the future?  Can you say scam, children?  I'm
sure ya' can.  Peace all.

Tim Gotsch
Champaign, IL

=====
"What a piece of work is a man and how easily his conscience
betrays him.  He listens to the voice of duty and what he
hears is the license of passion."
--Thomas Mann, "The Magic Mountain"
"Technology and laws need to go hand-in-hand to preserve
privacy and liberty."
--Simson Garfinkel, "Database Nation"