[Imc] We still need staffers!

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Wed Aug 29 17:45:33 UTC 2001

Hi, everyone.  And welcome to the new additions to the list!

Here's a great way for you newbies, as well as any others, to get
involved with the IMC.

We are looking for staffers to cover shifts at the IMC.  Thanks to Sarah
K., we have the Tuesday evening shift covered (YEAH!).

We REALLY need someone to cover the Friday night shift from 6-9pm.  As
Peter mentioned in a previous email, there's usually something going on
during this time, so it would be a good time to meet community & fellow
IMC members.  Plus there tends to be people passing by that wander in &
ask what & who we are-- a great opportunity to promote the IMC!!

Other shifts that currently need covered:
Monday	2-4pm
Thursday & Friday  2-4pm
Saturday 8-9pm

Never staffed before?  No problem!  We can set up an orientation.
Staffing really is fun;  it gives you the opportunity to hang out, read
some interesting books/periodicals, and meet other IMC people.

Please let me know if you can cover any of these shifts.  Thanks!!!

Nancy :-)