[Imc] how to end your subscription

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Thu Aug 30 18:56:49 UTC 2001

Abraham et al.,

To end your subscription, visit
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/cgi-bin/listinfo/imc with your Web browser
and enter your yahoo.com e-mail address into the text field under the
heading 'Imc Subscribers' (it is near the bottom of the page).  Click
"Edit Options." Click 'Email My Password To Me' if you do not remember
your password. Enter your password into the text field beside the button
labeled 'Unsubscribe.' Congratulations, you have unsubscribed to the list.

Sorry the process to end your subscription is so absurdly complicated.

If the Indy Media Center appeals to you, but you do not want to
read internal discussions, consider subscribing to imc-events, where
only announcements of general interest are sent. To subscribe, visit
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/cgi-bin/listinfo/imc-events .

Dave

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 11:37:38AM -0700, Abraham Geller wrote:
> I'd really like to be taken off this list.
>
> please!

David Young                   On the Job Consulting
dyoung at onthejob.net     Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933