[Imc] Terroristic Threats?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 05:17:43 UTC 2001

Earlier this evening I hid three stories (all the same) from "Robert
Meade". They contained a passage referring to guns that could be
construed as threatening. Given the less than full deck whoever this is
is playing with, I tend to feel that this is not of great significance.
I did want to make others aware of it, in case people felt differently
about it than I did.

I am as reluctant as anyone else to involve the police or FBI in our
affairs, but that is our only other option than simply ignoring him.
Please express any thoughts you might have after reviewing the stories
in the Hidden Files.
Mike Lehman