[Imc] Fwd: Re: posting at the U-C IMC

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 17:33:47 UTC 2001

Paul, your offer to him sounds magnanimous; I'm OK with it, if others
are. From the sound of his reply and the quickness of it, I imagine it's
a form letter that he sends to everyone who complains. If he agrees to
the limitations and abides by them, I have no problem letting him post
weekly. Not that his stuff adds much to a website for progressives...
Mike Lehman