[Imc] reminder

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue Dec 18 20:36:59 UTC 2001

hey folks, just a reminder that the tech team would like for ALL equipment
to be returned to the IMC by tomorrow, Wednesday the 19th, by 6 PM.  We're
going to create kits that people can check out, rather than having people
check out individual pieces.  we'll probably also discuss another proposal
for checking out equipment, which then could go to the space group, and
then to everyone for input. who knows how much we'll get done (hey, maybe
we'll even find a proposal for whirled peas!)

anyways, thanks for your cooperation, and we hope this new approach of
kits will help to make everyone's newsreporting easier.

brian