[Imc] digital camera

Sehvilla asta at advancenet.net
Tue Dec 18 20:18:28 UTC 2001

Brian,

Have you erased the pictures yet? If not, I would prefer that you waited
till I come get them off. They aren't just my pictures but the pictures of
several people who borrowed the camera before me.

I am very sorry for not taking them off before I returned the camera. I
know that I kept it way past its due date and that I should have taken the
pictures off before returning it. I happened to stop in the IMC Sunday
morning and it occurred to me that I had the camera with me and I should
return it. I did not have time to take the pictures off then. I
decided that it would be better to return the camera with the note than to
keep it for another few days. I realize that this would be inconvenient
for someone who needed to use the camera right away, so it was not a very
good arrangement. I apologize. Next time, I will be careful to archive my
pictures, and return the camera on time.

If you haven't yet erased them, I would really appreciate it if you would
wait till I come get them tomorrow.

Thanks.

Sehvilla - anlyzstrlz at advancenet.net
_____________________

"...But aren't these fears [about the safety of Monsanto's new technology]
just that -- fears without evidence? The problem is that Monsanto has a
record...The company manufactured virtually all the PCBs in the United
States until they were finally banned in 1976, and taxpayers are still
shelling out to clean up PCB-riddled waste sites. Monsanto also
manufactured Agent Orange, which is linked to cancer and reproductive
problems in Vietnam War vets. And the company makes pesticides, which
contaminate ground water. According to the Environmental Protection
Agency, Monsanto is a "potentially responsible party" at 93 Superfund
sites. In other words, this is a company that has put its faith in
technology before, without bothering to properly research the
consequences."
                       -- Molly Ivins, "Let's Go Back to Maroon
                          Bluebonnets", Jan. 4th, 1999

Monsanto Watch: www.purefood.org/monlink.html