[Imc] Larrabee Agreement Unravels?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at ntx1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 19 16:49:03 UTC 2001

Mike,

I'd rather let out a little more rope than that and let his posts be for the
moment.  Give him a few weeks to build up a track record.  It really can't
hurt us unless he floods us, in which case we can act immediately.

So I'm going to unhide his post, and I think they should stay unhidden until
the next steering meeting when we have a chance to review his pattern.

--Paul