[Imc] Larrabee Agreement Unravels?

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Dec 19 17:25:19 UTC 2001

i won't be at the next two steering focus groups. i want to be present on
any decision made on what happens to him.  i read the latest post by him
(or maybe it was the one from sunday, but i think it was more recent).  I
found it to be something of consideration for news (i'm not saying that i
agree with the content).  it was a report, a couple letters, of which his
group had received which demonstrated some sort of intimidation tactics
and possible other things happening not to the attention of the public.
Again, i'm not saying i agree that the content is useful for me.  I'm
concerned that we might start heading in the direction of censoring what
is "legit" news, merely because we don't think a scenario is useful.
sorry if i'm not being clear, i'm writing this in a rush.

we're already trying to stop one person, which is almost contrary to
our mission (i understand why we are doing such, just doesn't mean it's
in agreement with our mission, maybe).  i would have thought we would have
waited at least six or so months before trying to stop another person.

thanks for unhiding, paul.

brian