[Imc] Hide It?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 02:08:02 UTC 2001

I don't have an IMC e-mail account (Zach, can you set me up and let me
know where?) yet and don't want to use my personal e-mail to notify the
author. Since he seems to have figured out enough about IMC to spam
nearly all the IMC websites, repeatedly, I think Brian is being far too
generous in evaluating the author's naivety about how things work on
IMC. Any other opinions on this?
Mike