[Imc] Your post to Urbana IMC

Paul R. paul-imc at mediageek.org
Fri Dec 21 08:56:48 UTC 2001

Mr. Douglas,

I am writing you regarding two identical posts you made to the Urbana IMC
website (http://urbana.indymedia.org), both entitled "Join the Int'l
Movement to DEMAND Inquiry into 9-11, and possible US Govt collus."  We
have hidden the second post of this message because it is identical to the
first and both posts were made within a three day period--the first on Dec.
17 and the second on Dec. 20.  This post is not deleted, but it is no
longer viewable on our front page or Newswire. It is accessible from the
hidden posts page, linked from the front page.

Since all posts to the Urbana IMC are archived and instantly accessible
there is no need to repost the same message.  We ask that all users of our
site respect this as part of our appropriate use policy
(http://urbana.indymedia.org/website_policy.php3).  In the future we ask
that you only post any given message once to our website.  If you do not
respect this request the Urbana IMC's Steering Group can choose to hide all
posts you make to our website.

The usability of the Urbana IMC website depends upon all users being
respectful to one another and by not posting excessively.  We thank you in
advance for your cooperation.

If you have any questions about this policy please respond to this e-mail.
You are also welcome to come to Urbana IMC Steering Group meetings, which
are held every Sunday at noon at the IMC.  These meetings are suspended for
the holidays and will resume on Jan. 6.

Respectfully,

Paul R.
U-C IMC Steering Group member