[Imc] WE NEED STAFFERS

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Sat Dec 29 16:01:28 UTC 2001

Are you looking for a New Year's Resolution?  Here's one:  Help keep the
IMC staffed & open!!

Folks, we really need some volunteers to staff the IMC.  It's easy and
fun!!
Even just an hour or 2 helps out A LOT!!!!

If you've never staffed before--that's fine.  (In fact, that's great.  We
need more new people to get involved!)  We can schedule an orientation.
Here are the gaps in the schedule that need to be filled:

Mondays:  12-4pm
Tuesdays:  12-4pm
Thursdays:  12-6pm
Fridays:  12-9pm
Saturdays:  12-2pm

If you can fill in for an hour or 2 hours during these time slots, that
would be GREAT!!!
Please let me know what you resolve to do for the IMC in the new year by
simply responding to this email.  Couldn't be easier!!!

Thanks!!!

Nancy