[Imc] LiQUiDGENERATiON Newsletter

liquidmail at liquidgeneration.com liquidmail at liquidgeneration.com
Fri Dec 28 23:21:32 UTC 2001

 <http://www.liquidgeneration.com>

Dear Everybody,

Sorry we haven?t written a newsletter in about three weeks ? our
programmer came down with a serious case of crappy-coding so, we were
unable to send out a newsletter in time for the holidays.

Anyway, I hope you?ve had a splendid holiday! My family and I celebrated
Kwanzaa this year, because my father told us we had to "get back to our
roots." At first, I was like, "Dad, but we?re not black. Kwanzaa is a
festive African American Holiday that celebrates the greatness of
African American culture and heritage."

My father looked at me like I was an alien and said, "Get this shit,
Slippy: You?re black."

"That?s wack," I replied, "You?ve got to be trippin?."

"No dog, this shit?s for real," my father continued, while sipping an
eggnog. "Your momma was black, and her momma?s momma was black ? I am
black ? however, you?re an albino.

"Oh," I said.

 ? THE MYSTERY OF BRITNEY SPEARS' BREASTS
<http://www.liquidgeneration.com/util/mthru.asp?Mail_ID=44&Mail_Type=1&U
ser_ID=93611&P=http://www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/britney_breasts.
asp> : My god, does this girl have huge knockers! Well, no she doesn?t.
But, then again, her breasts are very, very big. No, just kidding,
they?re no bigger than a Tic-Tac. Ok, I guess I?m confused. Watch this
animation and maybe you could solve the mystery of Britney Spears?
Breasts. This is one of the most popular things on our site so make sure
you see it.

? TALK OF THE TOWN
<http://www.liquidgeneration.com/util/mthru.asp?Mail_ID=44&Mail_Type=1&U
ser_ID=93611&P=http://www.liquidgeneration.com/fullscreen.html> : If you
thought that regular, everyday people talk about nothing all day then
you?re clearly listening in on the wrong crowd. We aimed our cameras on
ugly people, rapping Santas, and Sean Connery ? hear what interesting
stories they have to tell you today!

? WINONA RYDER KARAOKE MACHINE
<http://www.liquidgeneration.com/util/mthru.asp?Mail_ID=44&Mail_Type=1&U
ser_ID=93611&P=http://www.liquidgeneration.com/karaoke/karaoke_winona.as
p> : Guess who had to return their gifts this season? Yes, that?s right,
Winona Ryder. In this week?s karaoke, Winona Ryder sings about her big
boobs, kleptomania, and low serotonin and melatonin levels.

? ANIMALS IN HEAT
<http://www.liquidgeneration.com/util/mthru.asp?Mail_ID=44&Mail_Type=1&U
ser_ID=93611&P=http://www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/animals_heat1.as
p> : It's LiquidGeneration's answer to really BAD sitcoms! Join Frankie,
Oingo and Blaine, 3 of the horniest animals around, sitting in a coffee
shop and talk about... what else, sex!

Finally...

THE LETTER OF THE WEEK!

FROM: ROSS FROM ENGLAND
TO: LIQUIDGENERATION HEADQUARTERS

Damn right ur site is full of some fucked up shit, I luved ur Osama
video and everything else, th links are great, but then the Harry Potter
interview is released, which offends every British person, not just that
idiot Harry Potter...I find that shit pretty damn offensive, and am damn
well disappointed with u guys...and I can bet u got a lot of British
hits on ur site...

Listen, you bloke. We won the Revolutionary War, and both of us signed a
treaty. So can we please get along?

God save the queen,

LIQUIDGENERATION

Slippy Jenkins.
Writer / Video Guy
We hope you enjoyed our weekly update. We have sent it to you with great
love and caring. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of
this sort from LiquidGeneration.com, please click This Text Right Here
Over Yonder
<http://www.liquidgeneration.com/util/remove.asp?User_EMail=imc@urbana.i
ndymedia.org> .