[Imc] publicizing ourselves

Gotsch Tim bowednotbeaten at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 05:21:57 UTC 2001

Hi everyone.  Sorry I haven't been able to make the
last 2 Sundays' general meetings.  However, I have
been working at letting various organizations know we
exist.  I've sent 25 messages so far and have actually
gotten 3 personal thank-yous.  This is just what we
need.  To start, I've concentrated on environmental
organizations, with a few media, entertainment and
health organizations to boot.  I'm trying to balance
sending out as many messages as possible with having
the recipients be groups/people who I feel we'd like
to be associated/collaborate with.  I'm also keeping a
record of E-mail addresses, Web sites, and (in some
cases) addresses and phone numbers of my contacts.  If
this is unnecessary let me know.  Conversely, if this
information is needed, please inform me and I'll keep
it up.  Auf wiedersehen.

Tim