[Imc] publicizing ourselves

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Feb 1 20:53:58 UTC 2001

Yes, this is great!  They should put the IMC on their mailing list, alert
us of events they would like covered, and become a member organization if
they are interested.

We should be finalizing organizational membership benefits and fees at the
next Sunday meeting (the Fundraising focus group has a proposal on the
table).

Also, there is a Outreach focus group that could help you in your
endeavors (you're probably already connected with them, but just in case
you're not... contact Paul Riismandel for details).

thanks!
danielle