[Imc] another email thing

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Feb 1 17:15:27 UTC 2001

If anyone wants a username at urbana.indymedia.org address to forward to
their personal address I can set that up. Just let me know.

For instance right now:
wolfgang goes to wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
imc-quotes goes to wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
funds goes to meinrath at uiuc.edu
meinrath goes to meinrath at uiuc.edu
equipment goes to skanouse at usa.net, p-riism at uiuc.edu
info goes to skanouse at usa.net, wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com, chyn at onthejob.net
chyn goes to chyn at onthejob.net

These are not real list serves, just aliases. I can create new
aliases, new listserves, whatever people want/need.

This is useful for things like press releases and other
publications. We look a lot more cohesive if all the addresses we
advertise are @urbana.indymedia.org rather than all over the place.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org