[Imc] possible stories for Monday's show

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Thu Feb 1 22:41:38 UTC 2001

Hi all--

I haven't seen any bites on Peter's request for stories for Monday' show, so
I'll float a few suggestions.  I've been really sick, with plenty of time on
my hands.

Ag Expo in Gifford

GEO kickoff rally

IP joins with other big utilities to push the tariff against citizen
opposition (I've already written up interview questions for Laura Huth, an IP
spokes and an IPCUSOT member plus asked Laura for background info)

Danielle Chynoweth for City Council kickoff party (I've written up questions
for a statement from Carolyn Kearns re: her primary challenger--these are
available for use by anyone who thinks they're worth their ink)

Independent Candidate filed by Tod Satterthwaite against incumbent Laura Huth
(again, I solicited backgound info from Laura and have written up questions
for her, her opponent, and Tod)

Any of these would be a great short produced piece for the top of the hour but
could also easily be written up in newsbrief form.  I am producing the feature
for Monday's show and honestly don't know if I will have the time to do these,
too.  Is anyone interested in helping out?