[Imc] possible stories for Monday's show

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Fri Feb 2 18:18:02 UTC 2001

>  can we say that SERGEI is reserved from 11am-5pm on Monday for this
purpose?

of course, watch how easy it is....SERGEI is reserved from 11am-5pm on
Monday for this purpose.  Now everyone!  :) heh heh

> also, crystal marshall has a beautiful recording of Randall Robinson's
> keynote speech from the UIUC's MLK day lecture series, which i have edited
> down to a 4-minute segment and a 2-minute segment, which could flow
> together into a 6-minute segment.  Sarah was working on contacting Crystal
> to get the whole speech on CD, if needed.  unfortunately it couldn't stay
> on SERGEI because of hard-drive space concerns.

hard drive space concerns?  fyi, i've installed a 40 GB hard drive
(ATA-100) on sergei, in addition to all the other hard drive space.  the
hard drive is labeled video drive (but can easily store audio info), and
the previous av drive (the SCSI drive) is now labeled audio drive.  if
crystal needs to store the CD on sergei for a temporary time, the space is
now available.

brian