[[Imc] Re: Space for Greens, etc]

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Fri Feb 2 22:42:24 UTC 2001

maybe we should bring this up at the sunday meeting, at least to get
ideas?  the space has been used for minor campaign business (mailing and
stuff), and the green's have used the space. i'm not sure whether this has
been donated space or paid space (i'm thinking paid, but i don't know for
sure).  however, before we do anything else, we should have some sort of
consensus as to what to do while we're waiting for advice from the law
clinic.  are there any other major agenda items for this sunday that would
make this not so good to put on the agenda for this meeting?

brian