[Imc] missing fundraising meeting.

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Feb 5 19:21:23 UTC 2001

> Well, I'll be there.  But if no one else will be there except Brian at
> 8:30, then I think we're best off to cancel.

I was hoping to make a proposal regarding online donations but I
haven't gotten my data on that together yet and I'm running out of
time to spend on volunteer stuff today (I am operating under a
resolution to not miss a single hour of work this month, which means 8
hours a day or die).

So I'd be happy if the meeting could be rescheduled, especially since
I mainly need information about the bank account from Sascha.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org