[Imc] retail license...

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 6 17:07:36 UTC 2001

i received a letter stating that we were rejected from getting our retail
license number because we didn't have a phone number listed when we sent in
our original documentation -- and they wanted clarification on exactly what
an IMC did (both which are b.s. reasons to reject the application).
luckily, another letter arrived the same day from the state IRS that
included sales tax forms AND our retail license number.  so, YEAH
GOVERNMENT, we now have a retail license number -- having been rejected and
accepted in the same day by two different government agencies (the IRS
forms trump the clarification forms)!

i believe paul r. is helping to coordinate our retail efforts, but we need
other people to help out.  please contact paul if you are interested in
helping get this set up: <p-riism at uiuc.edu>

--sascha