[Imc] GLOBAL IMC proposal

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Wed Feb 7 04:39:20 UTC 2001

hey all

i volunteered to do liason research and contact work, but i'm finding
that never having used any of this irc chatroom software is making it
tough to be involved in the conversations.  also, i won't be near a
computer on the 11th, as i'll be travelling.

i WILL, however, be trying hard to make a personal contact with the
Vancouver IMC while i'm in Vancouver.

paulkotheimer:)