[Imc] FWD: Protect Access to RU-486!

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Feb 9 04:42:39 UTC 2001

I'd say that if an item is a newsworthy announcement of a protest or
action or legislation or other political thing like this then you
should post it to the website urbana.indymedia.org like any other
story.

Then everyone has access to it, people who are subscribed to
news-summaries get a notification of it, and people on this list who
don't want to read it aren't spammed.

Just my opinion. YMMV.

(but if you really want nitpicky opinions on netiquette I could
suggest that your sig be much shorter...but even my 5 line sig is
technically against the commonly held netiquette of 4 lines or less)