[Imc] desk donation

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Feb 12 19:47:17 UTC 2001

> Is anyone up for installing them?

The Tech group will be having a Network and Electrical installation
party on Saturday all day at the space. It might make sense for us to
combine efforts with the desk install people, we can share tools and
hands that way. We could just make it one big installation party, the
more hands we have the more things we can install (also possible would
be putting some of the computer stations together that day).

Anyway this message is really secretly a plug for anyone who wants to
lend a hand with some labor type work to come to the IMC all day
Saturday starting at 10am. You don't have to know anything about
computers or wires at all.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org