[Imc] desk donation

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Mon Feb 12 22:27:43 UTC 2001

Superb!

It would be really really really really really really (and so forth)
useful to have them installed before the saturday wiring party, so that we
know where we can install the cables in the production room (don't want to
be drilling legs into electrical sockets...unless somebody has an
alternate understanding of pain).  of course, i would love to help,
however, i'm only available to help on thursday nite (after 7ish).

also, there seems to be a rather large generation of static electricity in
the production room.  has anyone else noticed this?  any suggestions as to
what we can do to ground the room better?

brian