[Imc] New Database for Imc

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Tue Feb 13 19:06:49 UTC 2001

problem is that it's not so easy to connect to the internet at the imc, so
people will need to try to use the database from somewhere else (like
their home).  i realize this will be changing soon (yeah!).  is it
possible to still archive things by hand and paper until we get the
network up at the imc?

brian