[Imc] Re: U-C IMC on INN--14 Feb

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Wed Feb 14 17:51:38 UTC 2001

Excellent work, Brent, Brian and Pauline!  The INN story sounds great!

We're showing that we can do it--others have established national distribution networks (including INN, LiveWire, LaborNotes, Alternaitve Radio, DeepDish TV, etc.), and we're finding that we really can contribute high-quality productions and publications that strengthen those networks.  If we can piece together productions without any real experience, it's fun to imagine what we'll be able to do nationally and locally when we get up to speed.

The lights are beginning to shine.

Again, congratulations to the entire IMC for this accomplishment.

-Peter