[Imc] Nike Sweatshop Shoes

Bob Cook bobcook at onthejob.net
Mon Feb 19 21:07:51 UTC 2001

Laura Haber informed me that I did not include in the Nike forward what
the whole email conversation was about. Whoops. Rather than send the
whole thing again, here is the four line snippet:

Nike now lets you personalize your shoes by submitting a word or phrase
which they will stitch onto your shoes, under the swoosh.  So Jonah
Peretti filled out the form and sent them $50 to stitch "SWEATSHOP"
onto his shoes.

--
* Bob Cook              On The Job Consulting *