[Imc] thanks Paul

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 21 17:15:47 UTC 2001

Paul,

I've really enjoyed your missives from the wilds of the PacNW.  Gives me
severe pangs of nostalgia for my home region!  Would love to read Pille's poem
that brought about such thinking and rambling.  Obviously a piece of some
power.

On another note, it was suggested at the sunday meeting a couple of weeks ago
to post IMC businessy type stuff to the listserv and newsy type stuff directly
to the website so as to get more touches than just the 40 or so folks on the
listserv.  I appreciate getting the news about the grrrrl conference etc. but
think it would be better served on the web site IMHO.  Just a thought. I'm not
trying to be the list police ;-)

James Jacobs

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"