[Imc] business card design.

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Feb 22 18:53:53 UTC 2001

I like the white on black logo.  I think it's a  bolder design and it
mirrors the international logo.  It also gives us a consistent look which
over e-mail, I know we have talked about wanting.

I think there's room to write on the card on the other side.

excuse my graphic design snobbery, but that's my 2 cents,

danielle