[Imc] Solidarity through PAINTING!!!!

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Thu Jan 4 17:50:52 UTC 2001

Remember to set aside at least part of your weekend to paint the IMC!  Mike
and Sascha have been working near-on full time to get a beautiful wall o'
windows complete;  we owe it to them to do an amazing job on the painting.
And it'll be fun, too.

To save $$ on supplies, PLEASE email me as soon as possible and let me know
what sort of painting equipment you have--this means dusty rollers and paint
trays in the basement, tarps/dropcloths, paintbrushs, broomhandles with screw
ends, etc. Anything you have would be greatly appreciated, keep IMC money out
of north Prospect, and recycle.

The Schedule of Events is--

Friday, 7 PM--potluck and prep party

Saturday, 10 AM--all day painting extravaganza--please vounteer your time;
food is always appreciated.

Sunday, 2 ish--finishing work and clean up

Many hands make light work.